Monday, March 9, 2009

Twilight and Clay Aiken

Robert Pattinson

Clay Aiken





Hello?

Am I the last person in the Universe to read Twilight, the first in a series of, perhaps, really strange vampire stories?

Bella is the heroine of the story and Edward is the hero. I'll assume you know the rest. But! Is there no one out there who relates Edward to Clay Aiken? Bella could not look Edward in the face because he was so beautiful. When he spoke, his voice was so ethereal that she could hardly think or take it all in.

Have you met and talked with Clay Aiken? I have had the pleasure and unfortunately, he didn't bite me on the neck. ;) Clay is so gorgeous that even though I looked into his face, I cannot remember doing so. His eyes are mesmerizing. Do you remember looking into his eyes or do you just know that they are a beautiful emerald green. Can you remember what he said? Is his voice so mellifluous that the words just wash over you without meaning. Did you think you had died and gone to Heaven? Would you offer up the softness of your neck for his kiss (bite)?

Clay Aiken fans, affectionately call this state of mind the Aiken Fog.

Bite me, Clay. I wanna join your zombie horde. :)

Twilight is due out on DVD; March 21, 2009.... can not wait

stargazer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved the whole twilight series.. almost as much as I love Clay Aiken

QBBabe said...

I am that person who is completely unaware and uninterested in Twilight! I can't escape the hype, of course, but haven't been even a little bit tempted by it. Clay, on the other hand.......! Bite me!

gerra said...

I, too, am a huge Twilight fan. Have read the series twice through now and it is something I share with my teenage daughter, who introduced me to Edward and Bella.

Anonymous said...

I totally see the connection. I immediately thought of Clay too and would give anything for him to gaze at me and the suck my blood. gaaahhhhh

Add to Technorati Favorites